AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Major Nelson:


"Resident Evil 5 will launch on Friday, March 13th but you'll be able to get your hands on a two-level playable demo the week of January 26th. According to Capcom, the demo will have three levels of co-op play: single-player with AI support, two-player split-screen on a single Xbox 360 and two-player across Xbox LIVE."


Demo play from TGS looked good...can't wait!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
859 Posts
What? You mean you guys didn't play it last month? It's fan-freakin-tastic! You will love it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtChurch /forum/post/15554361


What? You mean you guys didn't play it last month? It's fan-freakin-tastic! You will love it

Didn't get around to making myself Japanese in Xbox-land.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
859 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeron /forum/post/15554407


Didn't get around to making myself Japanese in Xbox-land.

Didn't have to. Just had to download a 5 part rar file, compile said files with WinRar, and burn it to a CD or DVD then fire it up on your 360. Took me 15 minutes and a blank CD and was totally worth it.


Cool news nonetheless about the American release of the demo. The game does not disappoint. Seriously I'm calling GotY potential.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,958 Posts
I think I can wait two more weeks. Looking forward to it, though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
420 Posts
Damn that release date snuck up on me. Nice!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirjonsnow /forum/post/15560658


So it's a two level demo with three levels??


They must have meant two player demo with three levels.

2 levels to play through, with 2 players on the screen in 1 of 3 ways
:


- You and AI

- You and friend splitscreen, same console

- You and friend over Live).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeron /forum/post/15654925


Thanks for the download link...too many games to play!

No problem man.

Yeah i hear ya, i've still got Fallout 3, Dead Space, Oblivion, Mass Effect, Prince of Persia, and GTA4 to play, plus a couple older games from 07. The only game i'm really playing now when i get the chance is Fallout 3. It's hard finding time to sit down and invest time in that game, not to mention any of the others.


Still haven't tried this RE5 demo yet, but if it's good it will be yet another game i'll have to find time to play.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal83 /forum/post/15654987


No problem man.

Yeah i hear ya, i've still got Fallout 3, Dead Space, Oblivion, Mass Effect, Prince of Persia, and GTA4 to play, plus a couple older games from 07. The only game i'm really playing now when i get the chance is Fallout 3. It's hard finding time to sit down and invest time in that game, not to mention any of the others.


Still haven't tried this RE5 demo yet, but if it's good it will be yet another game i'll have to find time to play.

I'm trying to finish Fallout 3 too before I move on to Gears 2, which is sitting unopened. Fallout is taking forever, but when I play that game I search every locker/desk in every room in every building. I'm level 19 with all but one side quest finished, but I still have 4 or 5 main quests left. Then there's Street Fighter IV next month and this, and who knows what else.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,961 Posts
Lol. "demo premiering exclusively."



Gotta love that kind of PR for a demo!


(I'll def be checking it out once I get the chance, though...)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
485 Posts
Forgive me if this is a dumb question - after the demo is no longer available it can still be played (provided you downloaded it previously), right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,280 Posts
demos have no time limit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,958 Posts
Sorry to go off topic, but I downloaded the Left 4 Dead demo when it went Live, didn't get around to trying it due to all of the other games out at the time, and then I must have deleted it. After all of the positive reviews for the game, I wanted to give the demo a try a few weeks ago, but I couldn't find it on the Marketplace anymore, and I couldn't find it in my previous downloads list. Weird.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top