AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having problems with game saves in RE 5? I get to a checkpoint and it just says "checkpoint" not "saving" so I get it that it's not saving it at that time. But sometimes it does say "saving" and then when I start again it starts at the beginning of the chapter. Also, when I quit a game it says "saving" but it doesn't save it at that point.

Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Can't say I've ever encountered this. I haven't played the game in a while but check and see if there is an autosave option that can be enabled. Someone might have played with the settings a bit.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I think if you quit the game, you can only restart at certain points on each level, not at every checkpoint. The checkpoints are there for respawning when you die, not when you quit and restart.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
It only saves between chapters, 1-1, 1-2, etc. If you stop playing you will need to restart that chapter. The chapter select screen will show you which ones you've completed, at what difficulty, and your completion time. You can also replay any chapter from there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts