AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Mitsu 1st gen HD ready TV, VS-60803.

I've found a mitsubishi adapter module (RGB-CV10) to convert signals from *mitsubishi* receivers into the RGBHV cable this TV needs. This mitsubishi adapter specifically states that it only works with 1080i signals though.

I found a couple other adapters from Key Digital and Audio Authority that also convert YPbPr component to the RGBHV I need for this TV.

However, I can't find anywhere in my documentation or on the Mitsubishi website what resolutions my HDTV input is capable of supporting.

For instance, I just got a Toshiba 3800 DVD player that does progressive scan. according to their site, it outputs 540 lines. I'm assuming that would be 540p? I can't find anything on Toshiba's site that stipulated output better than that.

I also have an X-box with the high definition pack. Currently it's going into my interlaced component input on the TV. I have no idea what output the xbox is capable of producing.

Will this mitsubishi be able to display anything from my X-box or the DVD player if I get that video adapter to convert from YPbPr to RGBHV?

Thanks for any information. I'm getting close to selling this TV to a friend of mine who doesn't have any of these concerns so I can buy a different HDTV ready set that will at least be able to display my DVD player and X-box.

John

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.