Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I wonder could some of you guys help me out. I am updating my tweaker app, WinDVD Tweaker to change resolutions as well as simply changing the size of the WinDVD Window.

I am having some problems with my ATI card (Radeon 8500). Is it possible with these cards to get a mirrored setup to display two windows desktops (fine) as well as two DVD outputs (two WinDVD Windows with images within both. So far all I can do is get one of them to display an image.

Another problem I am having is with resolutions. Even though my standard 16:9 TV can't do massive resolutions, my S-Video out will only let me choose up to 1024x768 out for the TV and its a struggle to even get that. This difference in resolution causes a problem because using mirrored mode, the TV is obviously only using the top left side of the full resolution (Monitor is at 1280x1024).

When you guys set up your projectors, do you use mirror mode or use ATI Theater Mode. I wonder what type of features NVidia cards have. I think they use some sort of Theater Mode by default right.

Its all a bit of a mess with different resolutions everywhere.

Can any of you give any advice on the best way to go about this control of resolutions, Window size. Its just a matter of working out whats best for certain configurations, especially NVIdia cards because I am not sure what way they work when it comes to things like this. I already have an option if using S-Video (are others like this too) and your TV is only using a certain portion of your bigger resolution.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Mark

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.