AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I returned my Bravo D1 after I couldn't stand having to reload dvds everytime just to get it to work. I jumped through all the hoops in requesting an RMA and sent it back with a return receipt request via the post office. Well, V, Inc. received my return last week and now I can't get my credit card credited and I can't get a call back from them. What a nightmare...no matter how good the product, I will never buy anything from this company again. Worst customer service ever. They took my money and the dvd player!:mad: I will ask my credit card company to do something about it.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Patience my young DVD'er. I also returned mine and finally got my refund. Just keep emailing them until they give you a number for the credit to your account. They only credit card accounts once a month so.....depending on when you sent it back...it may take a few weeks to get the credit. Remember that they do not credit you back for the original shipping.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Same thing happened to me, I wrote a letter to my credit card company and had them issue a temp. credit to my card and they did a charge -back with Vinc's bank. After what I went through with this company, they were not going to take a month to refund me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tks for the info guys...fine...i'll wait a month but the amount of effort it takes to get a response from this company is unacceptable...i still will never do business with them again...

just my $.02.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.