AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've had my Mits 65907 for two weeks now and to be honest I really can't stand the red push. Either everyone looks sunburned or purple. Adjusting the tint only gives everyone a glow of green. I know that I can use a filter for my DVD player, but I can't use it for cable which is what I watch most. I'm wondering what you all suggest. I know there is a battle between Mits and Toshiba. If my 2001 model did not have its service menu locked out for the red push, I would love this set. Do you think the 2002 models will be able to access this menu (I though I read Mitsubishi was considering this). Do you recommend the new Toshiba models coming out soon?(65HX81). I hear the new Pioneer models (not the Elites) will incorporate some of the old Elite technology. Please advise me on your opinion and what I should do and which model you suggest. It's too bad Mits drives the red too far...

Thanks,

Robert

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do these elites have the necessary firewire inputs that the new threads are talking about for future compatibility of HDTV signals?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.