AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of black Revel F12s and the matching C12 center channel in perfect 10/10 condition...when I say 10/10, they really are perfect. Have original boxes and packing etc. These are a fantastic value, even at full retial new, and punch well above their weight class. I'd rather not ship if I can help it, but if need be I can discuss shipping with a buyer. Reason being is that revel packs them in nothing more than cardboard oxes with foam corners, as they freight ship to shops on pallets. I also have white S12 surrounds to complete the 5 channel package if interested. I can send pics of all if someone wants, , but they are all packed in theiri boxes s so I'd have to open them again. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a pair of black Revel F12s and the matching C12 center channel in perfect 10/10 condition...when I say 10/10, they really are perfect. Have original boxes and packing etc. These are a fantastic value, even at full retial new, and punch well above their weight class. I'd rather not ship if I can help it, but if need be I can discuss shipping with a buyer. Reason being is that revel packs them in nothing more than cardboard oxes with foam corners, as they freight ship to shops on pallets. I also have white S12 surrounds to complete the 5 channel package if interested. I can send pics of all if someone wants, , but they are all packed in theiri boxes s so I'd have to open them again. Thanks for looking!
Hi,

The post I am responding to is almost a year old, but what the heck, no harm in trying...

Do you still have the Revel F12/C12 combo up for sale?

If so, where are you located?
What is your asking price?
Would you consider having the set professionally packed if I paid for this service?

I might also be interested in the S12 surrounds.

Can you please post good resolution pictures in a web album

Either way, thanks for your response!

Regards,

jlr261:)

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

The post I am responding to is almost a year old, but what the heck, no harm in trying...

Do you still have the Revel F12/C12 combo up for sale?

If so, where are you located?
What is your asking price?
Would you consider having the set professionally packed if I paid for this service?

I might also be interested in the S12 surrounds.

Can you please post good resolution pictures in a web album

Either way, thanks for your response!

Regards,

jlr261:)
All I have left now is the Center....I'd sell for a couple hundred and post pics if you're interested. It's absolutely perfect and still in box

·
Registered
14 Posts
Revel F12/C12

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, I was more interested in the F12s, the C12 alone doesn't do it for me.

Thanks anyways and take care!

jlr261

1 - 5 of 5 Posts