AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I've been the owner of Aerial 10ts for the past 8 years. Unfortunately for me I've been unable to use the speakers because of the WAF. I'm looking to get a Pioneer Plasma and hang a pair of Revel Gem2s next to the TV. What is the consensus as far as these speaker. They're very expensive as far as mini monitors go. Are there any other choices where you could hang the speakers on the wall that are comparable to these speakers?

Btw. If somebody needs a pair of 10Ts that haven't been used for the past 5 years let me know.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I think comparable speakers might exist, and you might find something that your personal tastes prefer.

But a speaker in this category that is actually better according to an objective measured analysis?

Very unlikely.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidcan /forum/post/14200746

Hi, I've been the owner of Aerial 10ts for the past 8 years. Unfortunately for me I've been unable to use the speakers because of the WAF. I'm looking to get a Pioneer Plasma and hang a pair of Revel Gem2s next to the TV. What is the consensus as far as these speaker. They're very expensive as far as mini monitors go. Are there any other choices where you could hang the speakers on the wall that are comparable to these speakers?

Btw. If somebody needs a pair of 10Ts that haven't been used for the past 5 years let me know.

If you are willing to do run a subwoofer with the Gem2s they are probably about as high end a wall-mount speaker as you can get.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts