AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling all three speakers as a package. Included is the stand for the center speaker. These speakers have lived in a climate controlled, child and pet free home theatre. They are in mint condition. Price for all three, $10,000. Local pickup only, Overland Park, KS.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I am not in KS so I can't take or send photos. As described in the ad, the speakers are in perfect condition. They were unboxed, put into position, connected and have never been moved from a closed, child and pet free, climate controlled HT. They are right, left and center. These speakers are very heavy. I can arrange local pickup. I have all the original packaging.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would assume it's a voice 2, since he said stand is included.

He doesn't say the finish. No pictures. Low price. I'd be interested, but only COD.
As I said, local pickup is preferred hence COD would be fine.

To the person who said it didn't happen because there are no pictures, can you not read? I said that the speakers are in my house in KS and I now live year around in FL. My realtor has boxed the speakers (original packaging) and placed them in the storage room of the house.

The finish is wood, not black.

·
Registered
233 Posts
As I said, local pickup is preferred hence COD would be fine.

To the person who said it didn't happen because there are no pictures, can you not read? I said that the speakers are in my house in KS and I now live year around in FL. My realtor has boxed the speakers (original packaging) and placed them in the storage room of the house.

The finish is wood, not black.
The reading part goes both ways seller, how many times does someone have to ask if the center speaker is a Voice 2? Seems like a simple enough question.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I'm in Ohio. I'm not doing paypal for over 4K on anything. No pics, no ratings, the only way I do it is COD. Cashiers check when they arrive. Previously burnt on internet purchases, so I'm cautious now. No offense to you.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm in Ohio. I'm not doing paypal for over 4K on anything. No pics, no ratings, the only way I do it is COD. Cashiers check when they arrive. Previously burnt on internet purchases, so I'm cautious now. No offense to you.
I completely understand, no offense taken. I'll look into how to do a COD as I have never sold anything on the Internet before. I am cautious too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Interested in your revel speaker package

Hi, I live in Fort Lauderdale Florida if you're interested and willing to do a cash and carry deal please contact

Thanks, Walter

1 - 20 of 21 Posts