AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't going to be a great review since I'm no tech genius here. I'm still reading and trying to understand the manual.

With that being said. I have a 106 inch screen with a viewing distance of 11 feet and a throw distance of 14-15. Needless to say it is the most incredible viewing experience I have had. I cannot believe how sharp the panasonic it is. Incredible. I'll try to post some more details and pics after the holidays. I think this is a great projector for closer in view ranges.

Rob

·
Registered
928 Posts
Sounds nice I'm dieing to see the pixel structure in real life, I'm having a mental block that LCD can produce a no screen door image. I don't know why since I know that image processors like the Cygnus IMX would spread the pixel to make LCD look great. I just want to see the panny myself and how SHARP it projects. If LCD's overcome Screen Door, Black level and hit 1080p and all this is headed in the near horizon whats left for DLP, except to drop prices.

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
If you can't wait for his review or a detailed discussion on smoothscreen....visit the ae900 master thread for tons of real world reviews and discussion on smoothscreen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.