AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize this might be a stupid question, I just don't know the answer and I have searched. The answers all come back that you can, Pause, and then rewind TV, but i just want to make sure if I am watching a show, that I am NOT recording, that I can rewind it, we do that all the time with our cable company provided DVR.

I guess the easier question is does WMC in windows 7 automatically record the channel you are watching in the background without you having to tell it to so that you can quickly rewind something?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yes. Media Center keeps a buffer of whatever you are watching. You can just hit the rewind button to normally go back as far as when you started the program (or, in my experience, about an hour or so)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmservo /forum/post/19545266

Yes. Media Center keeps a buffer of whatever you are watching. You can just hit the rewind button to normally go back as far as when you started the program (or, in my experience, about an hour or so)

Thanks very much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.