AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an Extron RGB120 off of e-bay. Fortunately I did not spend too much. When I hook it up I get no O/P from the red bnc. I have confirmed that my cabling from the RGB to PJ is good but I can not confirm cabling from PC to RGB as I do not know the pin out of the 15pin to 9 pin cable. It is possible that the cable is damaged or the RGB does not work on red.

I am using a HTPC and a Barco Data 808 PJ. If anyone out there is using Extron any tips you could give me would be great. I have all the DIP switches set to off which is the normal config accordidg to the drawing on the box.

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
711 Posts
Here is the info on the 9-pin input on the RGB120, from this thread.

Quote:
1) GND

2) NC

3) Red

4) Green

5) Blue

6) NC

7) NC

8) Horz sync

9) Vert Sync

This is the pinout for the 9 pin Extron end of the cable. (The pinout for the VGA connector is easy to find on the web if you need it). For reference, if you are looking at the 9 pin Dsub connector with the "solder end" facing you and the "connector end" (end that plugs into the Extron) facing away from you, then pin 1 is on the upper left, pin 2 to the right, up to pin 5 across the top, then pin 6 on the lower left, etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.