AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ripped a DVD, Waking Life, to my hard drive using SmartRipper and when I try to play it using TheaterTek, I get notice that it could not play due to parental control restrictions. I don't have any parental control restrictions. I have ripped other DVDs (Godfather for instance) and haven't had this issue in the past. If I put Waking Life in the DVD-ROM, it plays. Anyone know what is going on?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump.

Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Try Zoomplayer. It's free, and so far has played every movie, disc, file, or tape I've ever tried. Sonic Cinemaster is also good, but it costs $40.00 or so.

Joe

·
Registered
197 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by vrindner
I just ripped a DVD, Waking Life, to my hard drive using SmartRipper and when I try to play it using TheaterTek, I get notice that it could not play due to parental control restrictions. I don't have any parental control restrictions. I have ripped other DVDs (Godfather for instance) and haven't had this issue in the past. If I put Waking Life in the DVD-ROM, it plays. Anyone know what is going on?
Also check out vcdhelp - it's a great website that will teach you just about anything you'd want to know about ripping/converting/viewing DVD/VCD/MPG/etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.