AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I returned my 5040 to Memphis on Apr 10. Today (Apr 21) it's waiting at the FedEx office for pickup (I wasn't home for the delivery). I'm fairly impressed. I'm taking this as a good sign.

If only I would get my rebate check...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Same here. I also sent off my unit on the 10th and just got it back today. Turnaround time wasn't bad at all. I hope I never have to go a week and a half without it ever again.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Good to here that RMA's are still being processed in a timely matter. Hopefully nothing will be delayed due to the new ownership.

Except of course that Q1 software release....;)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Mine took 16 days and that's only because they lost it - otherwise I think they would have got it to me faster.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Scyber
...Hopefully nothing will be delayed due to the new ownership.

Except of course that Q1 software release....;)
No worries, we still have 11 months before they're late on that deadline ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I plugged in the REM-ed unit last night and all is well. It seems that they even transferred my lifetime service to the box. When I performed the setup, it got to the screen about service activation, then went right into the what's-plugged-into-where screen. I'll guess I'll know for sure in three days.

Interestingly enough, it didn't auto-download the latest s/w version. It only did it when I forced an net connect to get the Zones updated. When I did that, it updated the s/w.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.