AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys,

I am immensely enjoying this "game" and particularly I must say the enjoyment my kids get out of it and me watching them (not that I don't enjoy playing myself, of course!).

Anyhow, here's my question. I have a hard time more often than not in detecting the sound of the instrument we play, guitar or drums. I feel that "my sound" is pretty much overwhelmed by the the actual song. Similarly with the voice, something we just started playing with.

Am I making any sense ?

WOuld it be something that can be corrected ? or is it, I was thinking, a matter of the level at which we play (guess ... easy to medium at best) ?

thx !

·
Registered
388 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwaves /forum/post/14154019

guys,

I am immensely enjoying this "game" and particularly I must say the enjoyment my kids get out of it and me watching them (not that I don't enjoy playing myself, of course!).

Anyhow, here's my question. I have a hard time more often than not in detecting the sound of the instrument we play, guitar or drums. I feel that "my sound" is pretty much overwhelmed by the the actual song. Similarly with the voice, something we just started playing with.

Am I making any sense ?

WOuld it be something that can be corrected ? or is it, I was thinking, a matter of the level at which we play (guess ... easy to medium at best) ?

thx !

You can go into the sound options on the main RB screen and adjust various levels including the crowd and background music. So if you turn the background music down, whatever instrument you are playing will be more prominent in the mix. In this option area, you can also select Dolby Digital as the sound option if you are running surround sound at your house. This also helps separate the music a bit but the best way to do it is just adjust the background musics volume.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts