AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to these forums, but have been reading about rocket with interest. They sound like the "forum favorite", and I've found in the past (computer hardware, car audio, etc), that forum favorites are very good.

I was almost 100% settled on getting the Adire Audio Encompass 5.1 system. Then I saw the Rockets. Excellent looking speakers.

My main question is, Is there anyone that has heard both speakers? Can you compare them for me? Price seems to be about the same.

Also, I noticed that Rocket doesn't make a Sub, Would you recommend one of Adires subs?

·
Registered
730 Posts
Wish I could help you with a comparison, but I have yet to hear the Adire speakers. To answer your last question though, Onix is currently finishing their subwoofer line, and their first Rocket sub should be releasing fairly soon.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Go talk to Mike Knapp. He had a full set of rockets to demo at his place, and owns a full Adire setup. He runs hometheatertalk.com

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had just found Mike's web site and was sending him an email when you posted. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.