AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still trying to hear the rockets but I'm about to check out a bunch of Energy speakers. The connoisseur line seems comparable in price, and there's a higher line of speakers from them too that I want to check. Anyway, anyone who's compared the two lines (rocket and energy) will you please kick down what you thought?

happy Thanksgiving everyone,

Rob

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
I have only heard the Energy Veritas most recently, and they don't have the balance, clarity or presence of the Rocket 750's. I don't remember what kind of tweeter the Energy Veritas use, but they don't seem to have as large a soundstage either. I think the build quality of the Rockets is better by a good margin than any of the Energy's I have seen as well.

Disclaimer: This was not an A/B comparison, and I don't know how the Veritas system prices compared to the Rockets.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob4x20
Still trying to hear the rockets
As I posted in your other thread, I have the Rocket 150's now (in Sacramento) and will get the 750's, 200 & 300's in early January -- you'd be welcome to listen to them (even bring a speaker over if you want to A-B).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.