AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatever happened to the clown prince of HDTV rodmanbra? I noticed from searches that his profile lists him as banned...what's the scoop?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
he was told numerous times to speak english. for the life of me, i still cannot figure out what language he was speaking. im glad he is gone.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I liked his posts He'll Be Back

·
Registered
733 Posts
He made me laugh. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
The replies to this post should tell you the reason. Some people dont like others that are differant than themselves and find a way to make them "disappear"just think if we wouldnt have gotten involved in WWII we would have possibly lost an entire race

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
But just think how much worse it would have been if Rodmanbra had been running Germany instead of Hitler! Govt communications would certainly have been a LOT harder to decrypt.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dean Roddey
But just think how much worse it would have been if Rodmanbra had been running Germany instead of Hitler! Govt communications would certainly have been a LOT harder to decrypt.
LOL

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Mark, before you go all thought police on us, the bottom line is Rodmanbra's post were:

-Bizzare

-Odd

-Paranoid

-Occasionally threatening

-Just plain GOOFY

That's why he's no longer here....and if he comes back under a different ID, we'll all know anyway, soon as you see the spelling (or lack thereof) and bad grammar, you know who it is. Oh, and I forgot his 10 million references to the Drew Cary show (yes, that's how he'd spell it). Enough is enough

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
I think he finally did himself in by posting an unimaginably selfish post on the temporary terrorist attack forum, which was basically along the lines of "Yea, so all those people died, but what about my feelings that my HD feed isn't as good as it should be." I don't think that made him any new friends.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dean Roddey
I am not so sure about that. He might have led Germen to total military defeat before the war even started, in the process saved the human race :)

But Bra brought much fun to this forum and I do miss him, wherever he is.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RickD_99
Whatever happened to the clown prince of HDTV rodmanbra? I noticed from searches that his profile lists him as banned...what's the scoop?
Two words: Virtual Stalking...and that's all I'm saying.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I don't believe the moderators are that quick on the trigger. In fact, it took a long time and a lot of complaining from a lot of forum people before rodmanbra finally disappeared.

Personally, while his posts occassionally made me chuckle, I found the majority of them to be off topic, off color, and incredibly hard to read due to horrendous spelling and grammar errors. It was like reading something an 8-year-old might have written.

And all he ever did was *****, *****, *****, about the HD situation in South Florida. I don't miss having to wade through those posts anymore.

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by baimo
I miss him and believe that the moderators on this forum are way too active. I rarely post anymore for this reason.
I'm sorry to see you say that. The moderators bent over backward to put up with him. If anything, I think they should have acted sooner. I don't believe his behavior was an act. He has serious problems and needs help. It's sad that more people didn't realize this. You should have seen him in the newsgroups before he came to this forum. And I wish I still have a post he made in the newsgroups after he came to this forum. The way he maligned this board and the moderators was unforgivable. If you had seen it, you'd have no doubt that he had no place in this board.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by baimo
I miss him and believe that the moderators on this forum are way too active. I rarely post anymore for this reason.
Ditto

Its like going to the Golf course in jeans and a T-Shirt and hitting pars and birdies while drinking beers and acting like youve never seen a golf course..............the attitude that is flung at you resembles about the same type thrown around here

Rodmanbra was harmless and to act like is was trouble "wading " through his posts didnt bother me as much as the 2 years of listening to how horrible the DTC100 and DirecTv was ..........I wonder what HDNet looks like on all those Dish 6000s that were purchased over the smoke blowing

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.