AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The legend of B movies is back with Dinoshark premiering March 13th on SyFy.



I have the ol' HD DVR ready to go for this one. A couple of cocktails, and a prehistoric Dinoshark wreaking havoc on an unsuspecting public. What's not to like?




 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,292 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman /forum/post/18306289


The legend of B movies is back with Dinoshark premiering March 13th on SyFy.



I have the ol' HD DVR ready to go for this one. A couple of cocktails, and a prehistoric Dinoshark wreaking havoc on an unsuspecting public. What's not to like?





If it's as good as his last offering DINOCROC, I'll pass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,262 Posts
I just flipped channels & caught the bikini-clad beauty get into the ocean and of course she was turned into shark-food. No suspense here! 5 minutes was all I needed so I canceled the recording on the DVR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Clemons /forum/post/18307343


If it's as good as his last offering DINOCROC, I'll pass.

Lol. These movies are guilty pleasures. They're cheese-ball thru and thru. But fun for a late night viewing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss9001 /forum/post/18307480


I just flipped channels & caught the bikini-clad beauty get into the ocean and of course she was turned into shark-food.

Not just shark-food... Dinoshark food.



I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. Trying to put my kids to bed is a horror movie in itself.
But I'm looking forward to viewing this later tonight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,364 Posts
I too enjoy many of these low budget B grade movies which show up on the Sci-Fi channel.

Surprisingly some of these TV movies are starting to show up on Blu Ray too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
You should have kept watching, you missed seeing a shark eat a boat!


I watched the last half hour of this...it was non-stop laughs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What better way to end a movie about a prehistoric Dinoshark than with this classic quote:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Spoiler  
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Welcome to the endangered species list, you bastard.


That there is B-movie gold.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top