AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has more to do with speaker placement. I have a 12 X 18 room and am sitting here trying to figure out the best way to configure it. I was going with putting the TV/main speakers on the long wall. But, this conflicts with large windows on the opposite side. Causing light issues. I am now thinking of putting the TV/mains on the short wall. But, this creates issues with the rears with height and width issues. Mostly too narrow in conjunction with the seating. What would be the lessor of two evils?

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Do you have any pictures? Can you get dark curtains that you could use to block the light when you need it? me personally i prefer comfort and set things up accordingly.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have blinds in the windows but, they are not 100% light blocking. More like 95%. I can figure out how to block them completely. Either way, the rears will be on stands. If mains are on long wall, rears will have to be 90 degrees from straight ahead. If mains are on the short wall, rears would have to be about 160 degrees from straight ahead. I will try to post pics soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts