AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello.

I'm looking for a soundbar for my TV. But I am extremely confused about which soundbar I should purchase. So far I've considered between Sony HT-CT660 and Yamaha YSP-2200. Which is better for my room?

I mean, I dont know what room size affect sound of that soundbars.  My room is 6 meters for 5 meters with a ceiling height of 3.3 meters. Now I am using TV Sony KDL 42W653A.

Am I missing a better alternative? Should I upgrade higher models, such as Yamaha YSP 4300 and Sony HT- ST7? Obviously ST7 and YSP4300 are more expensive. Budget is always problem. So is there real improvement to make it worth?

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your advices.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tested them both and opted for the new LG 4530A which if honest has been AWESOME my room is same size as yours. The a Yamaha is good but you DO really need to do the manual set up... Which if you look at the manual online you will be there a while http://www.trustedreviews.com/lg-nb4530a_Surround-Sound-System_review shows you a review of one I got, if you get it from amazon - you can return it within 30 days if doesn't suit. Its 1038mm long which is the exact length of my 42 inch panasonic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts