AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

where can I find a nice and not too expensive rotating pedestal stand for my p50s1?

It came with a "normal" one but I would like to be able to move it around ....

Thank you

·
Premium Member
18,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by geearf /forum/post/18312090

Hello, where can I find a nice and not too expensive rotating pedestal stand for my p50s1? It came with a "normal" one but I would like to be able to move it around ....

This place makes nice swivel bases for a low price. They can custom make one to your specs too (like making the platform match the shape of the factory pedestal stand's base).

http://www.bestvaluetvswivels.com/index.htm

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at that website, I am wondering about something.

Can I just get some kind of rectangular platform that I can rootate, and put my current stand on top of that?

It looks like this is what they would be selling.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
18,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by geearf /forum/post/18312833

Looking at that website, I am wondering about something. Can I just get some kind of rectangular platform that I can rotate, and put my current stand on top of that? It looks like this is what they would be selling.

Yes that's exactly what they make - a rectangular swiveling platform that you place your factory stand on. Kinda like a Lazy Susan for your TV.

Nobody makes an aftermarket swiveling pedestal stand to replace the factory stand that came with your TV. But i think the swiveling factory stand from a 50" V10 will bolt up to your 50" S1 - you might want to check into that and if it will work, maybe you can find one on Ebay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts