AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent an e-mail to Rotel about a problem I was having with my 1066 losing it's speaker settings when placed in standby and after two e-mails back and forth between us, on the next day by the way, he read my phone number on the signature block of my e-mail and called me at my office to discuss the problem I was having. For the record his name was Tim and he was extremly helpful, courteous and patient in trying to help me come to a conclusion. He attempted to explain it in laymen's terms without talking down to me and then I told him that I was a Broadcast Electronic Engineer and we begin a very intersting and technically versed discussion. I will be trying a few suggestions he had and if it doesn't work then we have discussed how to get it repaired through them. VIVA LA ROTEL!!!!! Awesome Customer Service and Support after the sale. Not to mention a damn fine piece of equipment. Thanks Tim!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
That's is awesome service, especially since I will be purchasing Rotel next month. I have also spoken with Tim via email concerning questions about the Rotel units. He was always quick to return my answers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.