AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I new help programing the macros keys or as Rotel calls them the smart keys. The problem is, I am trying to program a macro key to switch all my equipment on and off. The problem with this is, the key will switch everything off. When I try to switch the system on everything will come on but the TV! I called Rotel with no luck. I tried to do a learning feature where I programed the power key twice;once for on and once for off, no luck! I think the problem is that I don't have the code for the original remote. I performed the learning feature for all the keys. The funny thing is, the remote will switch the TV on and off, just not in the macros function. I called JVC for the code and he said it didn't have one!
Does anyone have the code for the JVC-D-ILA mode number HD-52Z575 or can tell me why the macros key will not cut the TV on? The remote is the Rotel RR-1070.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.