Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heh...

check out www.costco.com and click the link for home theater furniture on the front page.

does anyone know anything about this company. It looks just like Berkline and the pricing is very good.

who know abougt this????

Larry

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
These look better than the Berklines IMO. These look wider with shorter backs and a cheaper price. 3 leather seats for $1800.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I know nothing about them, but gotta say they look really nice! I wish I could see them in person. I live virtually across the street from a Costco that periodically stocks furniture, but they've never had anything like that.

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
This appears to be a on-line item only. Check out the thread in HT accessories. Someone in the Kirkland area (home of Costco) saw these at the Costoc home furniture store(I would imagine that the furniture store is an exclusive to their corporate store) and had great things to say about the chairs. I'm going to jump on three on them .....it's exactly what I's been searching for.

Ron

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Read the notice on the right of the pictures. You MUST order the arms for each seat. So does that mean the arm cost is added to the price like in the lower options?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At Costco,

If you don't like it you can return it. So there's no loss. Report back when you get them. These are amazingly cheap compared to berkline that they look like. These would be cost or lower!!

Larry

p.s. i pick up a mx-500 for $99.00 at costco now its $129

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Update on the Costco chairs.....

"When placing your order you must order a 2-pack of arms with every order and a wedge arm needs to be purchased when connecting any two pieces together."

I read this to mean if I order one of the "Sets" like the 3 chair set. ....you had to order the arms in addition to the "set." So I did just that....I got a call from the manufacturer asking if I needed the extra arms..that the set came with the necessary arms so my order would be in addition to.

I had no idea...this makes the three chair set for less then $600 per chair delivered a no brainer (for me).

I guess the above Costco language should read when ordering a individual chairs or chaise lounges you need to order......

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
rboster, thanks for sharing. Give us your review of the chairs when they come in. I wish I didn't already have my chairs or I would probably jump on these.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.