AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post this, but would really appreciate some help from an RP82 owner.

I just set up my HT1000 with a new RP82 but there is no black level contol for me to choose lighter or darker?? The setting screen for VIDEO goes from Still Mode to NTSC Disc output, there is not Black Level Control!! Can anyone help me out here pls!!

Also where can I set the player to AUTO1? THe only way is for me to press DISPLAY twice to get picture menu, is there any other way?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by HJZ
Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post this, but would really appreciate some help from an RP82 owner.

I just set up my HT1000 with a new RP82 but there is no black level contol for me to choose lighter or darker?? The setting screen for VIDEO goes from Still Mode to NTSC Disc output, there is not Black Level Control!! Can anyone help me out here pls!!

Also where can I set the player to AUTO1? THe only way is for me to press DISPLAY twice to get picture menu, is there any other way?

Thanks.
The lighter/darker setting is in the setup (push setup on the remote). It's in the video->black level control. Typically lighter is the correct setting, but for prog. output, it has no effect.

To set to auto1 or another option (auto2, video), you use the display button as you describe.

I know, the manual stinks.

jeff

·
Registered
10,457 Posts
BIG TIME!! and GRAPHIC INTERFACE too, Damn, complicated!! I had to HAGGLE for 2 hrs to get SOUND OUT! for DVD VIDEO>>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.