AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a question,

This is my second 360 that rrod'd. The first one was my launch 360, when it died it was pretty early on in microsoft quest for fixing the dreaded rrod. I heard a rumor that they were upgrading the replacement units now so they would not continue to have this problem. Not a big deal if they dont i guess just starts my 3 year warranty over with another xbox.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
What they are doing is shipping replacement boxes from their pool of refurbs/rebuilds using Opus motherboards, which are supposed to be better (about as good as a full Falcon mobo) about the source of the most common form of three-red-arc failures.

Just keep in mind that the three red arcs alert is just a generic "general failure" simply triggered by multiple failure modes so it will never be fully gone.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah, thank you very much. That was much more informative than someone telling me to move my post lol

·
Banned
9,255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNman /forum/post/15546620

That was much more informative than someone telling me to move my post lol

...And having ALL red-ring-related posts in one thread is MUCH more informative than having someone ignorant/arrogant enough to think that their 4th post is more important than thousands of others.

...LOLROTFLMAOATSFNWAA!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aw it will all be ok spyder lol. Again thank you fjtorres

1 - 6 of 6 Posts