AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone that wants a powerful solution for exclusive iPad/iPHone control, RTI just came out with RTIPanel, which allows the dealer based programmer to program an iPHone or Ipad the same way they set up remotes. Offering full 2-way control and leveraged with all the great features of Integration Designer, this is by far the best solution today. The only downside is that there is only one stock template available (Oasis). I purchased the Fusion template at Blackman's Signature Designs which is amazing.

Anyone get a chance to try the new version of the software (8.2) yet?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd love to hear what our iViewer app is missing compared to the RTI offering so we can make our app more functional for integrators such as yourself. Care to expand on this?

·
Registered
969 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaranWrap /forum/post/21644962

I've been using the RTiPanel on my iPad and I love it. There is no latency like other solutions.

How were you able to obtain the Designer software?

·
Registered
265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mborner /forum/post/21652862

How were you able to obtain the Designer software?

Don't answer, in case they are a rep or something for RTI. Send details via PM only to avoid getting a dealer or someone license pulled for giving it out. You can find it like I said, but you have to do it quietly using a temp account on DropBox and PM or Skype.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.