AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had it a few weeks I think. I can't get the thing to change channels to the right channel 100% of the time so sometimes it keeps recording the wrong dang thing. So I fiddled with the code..changed it to a previous one that worked slightly better..got everything set...and when I got out of all the menus the picture was going nuts being very pixellated and the live thing on the bottom right was stuck on..and the remote won't do anything other than turn the power on and off... What's going on?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Best thing to do in a case like that is remove *all* the cables, unplug it and press to power button a few times. Let it sit for a couple hours, and plug it back in and let it reboot with only the video out connected. If it's still acting wacko after that consider an RMA.

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
ditto chain777

..sounds like its going to be an rma though

friendly advice if it continues to act up: get an RMA and send it quickly. minimize the FUD/suffering and time without a replaytv

·
Registered
22 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Shady12
Weird...turned it on this morning and it worked just fine..
It probably rebooted itsellf during the night. They do that regularly, just to take care of odd little problems that might or might not develop.

DC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.