AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm trying to find some self adhesive rubber padding that arefairly thick that I can stick on the bottom of my speakers but won't damage the finish and leave a lot of gooey residue when removed, Any suggestions? Trying to cut down on the vibrations.the speakers are causing.

·
Banned
15,491 Posts

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
There is a product that is PERFECT for that.

It is sold at RV stores such as Camping World to line the shelves in motor homes and camping trailers to keep things from sliding around on the road.

It usually comes in a roll about 10 inches wide and is a sort of a waffle-pattern tacky rubber matting about 1/4 inch thick, which is only half that thick with weight on it.

You can easily cut it to fit with scissors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousmarvyd  /t/1469876/rubber-padding-for-speakers#post_23243228

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to find some self adhesive rubber padding that arefairly thick that I can stick on the bottom of my speakers but won't damage the finish and leave a lot of gooey residue when removed, Any suggestions? Trying to cut down on the vibrations.the speakers are causing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.