AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rudy will be playing on HD HBO in March. I'm sure it has been shown before but it has to been at least a couple of years if not longer. I will be recording it on DVHS :) :) :)

For all of my fellow ND fans, hopefully this will help us get over that Fiesta Bowl loss :mad:

·
Registered
703 Posts
I noticed that on the site, as they gave a slight glimpse into March. woo woo!!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdrock
I noticed that on the site, as they gave a slight glimpse into March. woo woo!!!
I'd like to see how/where to find this "glimpse" into March myself. Heck, I would like to see what is on tap for February.

·
Registered
731 Posts
The *best* football movie of all time. I bawl everytime I see it.

T

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just go to hbo.com and click on "Schedule". You will then see a calender for January. To the right of the the word "January" there is an arrow. Click on this and you will see the calender for February. You need to change "time" to "all day" instead of the default setting of "prime time. The only way I have found to get to March is by clicking on February 28th. Once you go through that days schedule you will be able to continue into March's schedule. They usually only show a couple days though.

Tom

·
Registered
499 Posts
I used to love this movie until I bought the DVD and saw the interview with the real "Rudy"

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is why I never watch extras :)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Monahan
That is why I never watch extras :)

Yeah its one extra I wish I missed

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinger23
I used to love this movie until I bought the DVD and saw the interview with the real "Rudy"
I never saw the interview, as I never watch any extras..Whats the problem with the real Rudy?

Watching Rudy on HBOHD this morning, looks like a pretty nice transfer to me..

·
Premium Member
13,879 Posts
I met the guy in person a few years back through a mutual friend and went out for drinks with him. He's an a**hole.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Yep, the interview ruined the film for me, too and it was one of my all-time favorites.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Monahan
Rudy will be playing on HD HBO in March. I'm sure it has been shown before but it has to been at least a couple of years if not longer. I will be recording it on DVHS :) :) :)

For all of my fellow ND fans, hopefully this will help us get over that Fiesta Bowl loss :mad:
GO BUCKS!

mikebaby

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought the picture quality was outstanding and am thrilled to have it in my HD DVHS collection. I watched his interview on the DVD yesterday. What in his interview turned off you guys? My family nor I saw anything in it interview to be turned off.

Tom

·
Premium Member
13,879 Posts
He really is a slimeball in person. But I guess not every legend can live up to his movie billing ;). And I'm sure in college he was a good guy.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I look at how he was at the age portrayed in the movie not what he may be like now. If I had a movie made about me called "TOM", it would probably go to my head as well :D

Tom

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.