AVS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this on neogaf. What do you all think? Maybe PlayStation Area slim is just a lie?

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
A very reliable source has confirmed. I cant say who, for fear of exposure.

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
Oh no, not another rumor...!!! Wait, maybe Gstring will come in here and clear things up for us as he's 99.9% sure most of the time.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i dont know a slim is a huge possibility. i mean they did it to the ps2 why not do it again. Plus sales suck so it would be a huge plus to have a new model and drop the price. I actually am in on this one and think we will get a slim. I guess when we dont i'll have a thread for all to mock me...

·
Registered
176 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShorty /forum/post/17017621

Oh no, not another rumor...!!! Wait, maybe Gstring will come in here and clear things up for us as he's 99.9% sure most of the time.

99% of the time he's correct 100% of the time. I heard the new PS3 Slim is made out of chunks of real PS3.

·
Registered
5,639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJonathan /forum/post/17017659

I heard from the Wii forum that the Xbox forum started this rumor.

The MS guys got it from the Atari 2600 guys.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyrantII /forum/post/17017731

I was told there would be no math.

Are you excited about bluray trading?

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Rumor? I don't think so. Everything I've heard so far is true, and every forum and blog I read keeps telling me everything they say is true. I mean, why would they lie to me? Only bad people lie.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Hats off to this thread, most informative and intelligent I've seen in a long time, my sauce can confirm the information contained herewith

1 - 17 of 17 Posts