Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is very comforting:

This is a quote from Chuck Turigliatto, Vice President of Sales and Marketing: “The Home Theater industry is still a ‘work in progress’ and as one of its creators, we at Runco view ourselves as the guardians of this industry. When we feel strongly that something is incorrect or needs a more appropriate direction, we will actually use Runco as a platform to initiate that change for the whole industry....."

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Ask Chuck when you see him "when will Runco start selling the worlds finest home theater products"

I mean really? they've sold single chip dlps for years that had so many issues I couldn't count them on my hand and toes. If this is the finest well...

Have they adopted SXRD light engines yet?

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by leckian
..........."we at Runco view ourselves as the guardians of this industry."
Now I'm going to assume this was a 'print' quote, because I can't believe anyone in the A/V industry could keep a straight face while making this comment, particularly when their main product is 'status'. Gimme a break.

Actually, it kind of sounds like some comic book super-hero team. THE GUARDIANS OF INDUSTRY! I nominate Tryg for team leader as LCOS Lad.

Palladin

No matter where you go, there you are

·
Registered
729 Posts
Um,…. Chuck has been gone from Runco for a year. You can go here http://www.runco.com/news.html to get new quotes. If you want to slam Runco at least be current.

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Thanks Jim,

There's really no need to slam Runco. It's a free market.

I'm happy the runco boys sell lots of projects. I'm even happier there is better value for those that seek it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.