AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched the forums and the internet and cannot find which lens this is. So far I have found posts saying Isco II, Isco III L, Isco III S, and Cinedigitar something. I guess it is possible runco has used all of these lenses but can someone please tell me which one is current. I am looking to add a lens to my system but without knowing which lens it is I find it hard to assess if $6000 msrp is a good deal.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont have it. I was looking to order an anamorphic lens for my system and basically wanted to know if the Rainer lens was a good value compared to others in the price range or if the price was inflated because its from Runco. Does that make any sense? If the lens really is the cinedigitar then according Schneider's website the price is in line. I just had my hopes up it would be the Isco III L to help future proof my system with the larger lens.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I'll go out on a tiny limb an say the McKinley is the Runco name for the big lens.

GetGray would be the one to contact for lens purchases as he carries all brands & is a good guy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts