AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a unique problem. My A-KP2 keypads will over ride the UNO-S2 keypads for the main source. In other words

Master Bedroom - UNO-S2 playing source XM for eg. (plugged into keypad port 1)

Turn on Bedroom 1 - AKP2 (connected to the A-H4 hub) pick source MP3 player --> by doing this the master bedroom UNO-S2 will now move to the MP3 player

Here is my set up

I have a CAV6.6 system and a A-H4 A-Bus hub connected to it via A-Bus ready sub zone number 1 to the input Link on the A-H4. I have a separate power supply for the 4 A-Bus sub zones on the CAV6.6 plugged into the separate electrical outlet. I also have a separate power supply on my A-H4 connected to a separate electrical outlet.

Any thoughts - am I getting some sort of loop?

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am sorry to say that what you are describing is exactly what is supposed to happen. The UNO S2 is for zone 1 - yes? The ABUS hub is in sub zone 1 - yes?

The sub zones are just that. They are linked to the master zone they associate with by a source. If the UNO keypad has source 2 selected, the ABUS sub zone will also listen to source 2.

That is just the way it works. If you are looking for more than 6 discrete zones, you will need to add another controller.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts