AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I have a Squeezebox Duet I use with a Nuvo. The Squeezebox is connected to my network through a wireless router and seems to work well. You just connect the stereo RCA audio outputs of the Squeezebox to one stereo pair audio input of the Russound. Then to listen to the Squeezebox just select that input for the zone(s) you want.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
The song information appears only on the Squeezebox remote, including album art if available. You can use either the keypad or the remote to control the volume. Typically I adjust the keypad remote to a moderate listening level and then use the remote volume control. But this will affect volume on all zones that are listening to the Squeezebox. If you don't want this then you will need to leave the remote volume set at one level and use the keypads for volume in each zone.

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts
Very cool info.

And topical.

I also have a Russound CAM6.6 and was just looking at the Squeezebox Duet at BB today.

Any new info on the Squeezebox Touch ?

Mike

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you're interested, search "russound squeezebox" on the AVSForum you'll find a program named SqzRuss that I wrote to display Squeezebox song information on the UNO-S2 keypads and to use the keypads to control the Squeezebox.

Regards...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts