AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have weird problem with my new headsets. When i first time plugged them into my PC i heard rustling/crackling noise at low level volumes. I need to raise my sound level so much that i can't anymore hear that rustling. It happens with USB or 3,5 mm jack and in smartphone or PC. This effect especially happens if i listen dialogues example in movies where actors are just talking with no background sounds. It also happens with stereo or not. My PC supports 7.1 sound, no matter if i put them into 3.0 or 2.0 USB also. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Seems like common problem with computers, some speakers are too sensitive to interference your computer case produces. Try borrowing external DAC/soundcard from someone and plug headphones in it, see if it solves the problem. Also try obtaining some other headphones/headsets/speakers and see if you have same problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seems like common problem with computers, some speakers are too sensitive to interference your computer case produces. Try borrowing external DAC/soundcard from someone and plug headphones in it, see if it solves the problem. Also try obtaining some other headphones/headsets/speakers and see if you have same problem.
Thanks for answering! Before these headsets i had Logitech G35 and no problem with them. So, i guess problem is with my soundcard. I'll try your's solution. Thank you again :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts