AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I connected my SATELLITE RECEIVER RCA DRD485RG to the component input using S-Video component adapter, but I'm not getting a picture in my Infocus X1.:( :( :confused:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Do you get a picture feeding other sources into the S-Video component adapter? Give us a little more info so we can try to help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHEN I CONNECT WITH S-VHS I CAN SEE THE IMAGE PERFECTLY BUT WITH ADAPTER I CANNOT SEE NOTHING.

THANK

·
Registered
57 Posts
edgarmay:

Not sure how you are hooking things up. The component-to-s-video adapter, the one from Infocus for the X1, is for the X1's svideo input. You would need to run an RGB component cable from your Sat box to the X1's svideo input via the component-to-svideo adapter connected to the X1.

Also, your Sat box has an svideo output. Another issue, which I couldn't ascertain, is whether you Sat box has 480i or 480p output (or selectable). If you want to take advantage of the 480p output, you will need a component-to-vga adapter.

Rich M.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.