AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Vendor
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pre order links (single and dual). PLEASE note, for those who already ordered you do not have to order again.

S2410
Dual opposed 12 inch woofers, sealed design

Cabinet and woofers sourced from china. Cabinet 15x19x15 inch(DxWxH)
960 watt ICE amplifier with proprietary DSP frontend and programming built in Ohio.

Shallow rolloff under 25hz to leverage room again allowing 9hz-14hz extension.
Order fulfillment will begin in Feburary.

December preorder single/duals.(these will be limited to roughly 50 units total)
$875/$1725

Preorder starting Jan-1st.
$975/$1900

Projected regular pricing(starts when order fulfillment begins).
$1125/$2125

Will update with product pictures, FR graphs, and links to order soon.

Tom V.
Team Power.

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
S2410
Dual opposed 12 inch woofers, sealed design

Cabinet and woofers sourced from china. Cabinet 15x19x15 inch(DxWxH)
960 watt ICE amplifier with proprietary DSP frontend and programming built in Ohio.

Shallow rolloff under 25hz to leverage room again allowing 9hz-14hz extension.
Order fulfillment will begin in Feburary.

December preorder single/duals.
$875/$1725

Preorder starting Jan-1st.
$975/$1900

Projected regular pricing(starts when order fulfillment begins).
$1125/$2125

Will update with product pictures, FR graphs, and links to order soon.

Tom V.
Team Power.
Is the dual pricing off on the December preorder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
Looks okay, did it seem to low?..:)

Tom V.
Team Power.
Lol sorry Tom my quick math didn’t work very well that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Vendor
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Current FR, this will get cleaned up a LITTLE over the next 2 months...but it sounds very good. This is room size set to LARGE(top), Midpoint, SMALL(bottom).

Tom V.
Team Power.

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
May i know the dimensions and weight. Thanks

edit: pls also include the dimensions and weight when packed for shipping.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Will Duals of this beat an SVS PC13 Ultra? (ported). Im thinking of putting 1x S2410 on top of the other. (no other space to put them). Room is only a small bedroom 14sqm / 150sqft

·
Vendor
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
May i know the dimensions and weight. Thanks

edit: pls also include the dimensions and weight when packed for shipping.
Add 5 inch in all directions for the shipping box. Maybe 80 pounds total boxed(estimate).

Tom V.
Team Power.

·
Vendor
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2 12 inch woofers. That’s some engineering.
It is just a 2/3rd(?) size s3012. Nothing much to it really. The tricky part was the DSP. Been working on that for quite a while now. Balancing extension and sound quality while also ensuring it works well in a wide range of room environments(size). Not as easy as it sounds.

Tom V.
Team Power.

·
Registered
582 Posts
The space where whichever subwoofer I get is going to live is 20 inches wide. Non-negotiable 20 inches at that. Depth and height has wiggle room. Not stacked or tall duals kind of wiggle room but some.

The list is not long but it has several options. Still leaning towards the DF15 vented. But then toss in this variable....

Its size has me trying to figure out if I have the space for 2 of them......

As a side note if it bothers some people repeat already asked questions what in the world are you doing in a forum like this?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
As a side note if it bothers some people repeat already asked questions what in the world are you doing in a forum like this?
No need to be vague with who this is directed toward. What bothers me is people being too lazy to see if their question has already been answered.

Plenty of people on this forum put some effort into their posting... but I can't argue that there are many who find that level of effort just too much for them.

·
Registered
381 Posts
The space where whichever subwoofer I get is going to live is 20 inches wide. Non-negotiable 20 inches at that. Depth and height has wiggle room. Not stacked or tall duals kind of wiggle room but some.

The list is not long but it has several options. Still leaning towards the DF15 vented. But then toss in this variable....

Its size has me trying to figure out if I have the space for 2 of them......

At 20 in wide you have the option of any PSA 15" sub or single sealed 18." If DF is essential get the V15df otherwise you may want to consider the lower tuned TV1512 for $200 more. If the only way you can squeeze in dual subs is with df subs or S2410 I'd opt for the duals otherwise I'd lean towards the TV1512.
Tim

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Regarding the question of the sub's size...

Tom did post in the 1st thread about the S2410 a few weeks ago that the sub was 14.75" H x 14.75" D x 17" W without the grills. So I assume he went with a slightly larger cabinet at 15" H x 15" D, with the 19" W dimension being with grills on.

So if you went grill-less, the width shouldn't be a problem for you, but Tom can confirm that.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts