AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody please post OPTIMAL gaming settings?

I have xbox 360 via component (older 360 no hdmi)

I have posted in calibration thread numerous times, and just flat out being ignored...

currently i have it on game mode, but my colors look all off....PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
158 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbull271 /forum/post/12978450

Can somebody please post OPTIMAL gaming settings?

I have xbox 360 via component (older 360 no hdmi)

I have posted in calibration thread numerous times, and just flat out being ignored...

currently i have it on game mode, but my colors look all off....PLEASE HELP

Mrtapout has a 360 over component post on the calibration thread about 3-4 weeks ago.

youre not looking hard enough

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by pebkacTX /forum/post/12978538

Mrtapout has a 360 over component post on the calibration thread about 3-4 weeks ago.

youre not looking hard enough

thanks for your "useless" reply wise ass!

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Have you set the 360 Console to it's max resolution? The panel is a Native 1080P Fixed Pixel Display so you want to try and match the console settings as best as possible with the panel since you lack the HDMI version - I do not understand calibrating the Game Mode settings - let the console passthrough and the panel is going to do the best possible to get you to 1080P as it is a Fixed Pixel and there's not a damn thing wrong with 1080i with a video game.

I've never had to calibrate anything on my 360 other than the console settings to match my panel so I do not understand the purpose other than matching the best possible passthrough and let the panel do it's thing.

I choose the max resolution settings and let my Sharp handle it and I have absolutely no need to calibrate anything in the gaming whatsoever and Halo3 is like playing inside a wide screen Movie often.

Good Luck but set the resolution and let the panel do the work I cannot imagine having to reset colors and such unless your dimming in the options of the game menus not the panel menus.

·
Registered
10 Posts
it's not really useless, he is informing you that the topic has been covered and given you an estimated time frame to find it. Don't be so ungrateful. Use the search function.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts