AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first post, but i've been reading for a while. i just bought a sammy HLN473W yesterday and am quite happy with it so far... getting bright house HD installed tomorrow.

i hate to start another thread discussing this issue but i've read through existing ones and no solutions or suggestions seem to exist. i'm having an audio echo issue with my set. it doesn't happen on all stations, but it seems to on most. i've got regular digital cable from bright house now. ABC seems to be fine, but NBC is pretty bad. a couple of my DVDs were out of sync and CSI on CBS was as well.

when i notice the sync problem, i turn up the volume on my external receiver/speakers and the tv audio and there's definitely an echo. it's only a couple milliseconds difference, but the echo is definitely there. turning off all the digital noise reduction and all of that seems to help the sync problem but i still run into it occasionally.

has anyone come to a definite fix for this issue? i love the tv and would hate to have to return it. i'll exchange if necessary.

thanks

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have so many settings that i am starting to think that they're affecting what i'm seeing/hearing.

i'm going to try tuning all extras off and see if i still run into the problem. i'll disable all added EQ features on my receiver as well.

it's really weird how it happens on some channels and not others. that's the part that confuses me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.