AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking @ the panny TC-P50G15 or the sammy 50-B650 or B750
. I am moving up from an old sammy LN-T4061-60Hz. I want to go plasma this time but am looking for some insite on these 3 units. Some info first, we sit 7'-8' from our display,the room is quite bright during daytime but no direct sunlight on the screen, we are BluRay freaks, lite gammers, also would like to use this display as a pc monitor from time to time. Any recomendations would go a long way about now.

Thanks in advance; manforditis

·
Registered
276 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manforditis /forum/post/16982756

Im looking @ the panny TC-P50G15 or the sammy 50-B650 or B750
. I am moving up from an old sammy LN-T4061-60Hz. I want to go plasma this time but am looking for some insite on these 3 units. Some info first, we sit 7'-8' from our display,the room is quite bright during daytime but no direct sunlight on the screen, we are BluRay freaks, lite gammers, also would like to use this display as a pc monitor from time to time. Any recomendations would go a long way about now.

Thanks in advance; manforditis

Well, the only thing that caught my eye, was the "use this display as a pc monitor from time to time". About what percentage of the time would you be using it this way?

And the since Sammy LN46B750 is an LCD, you may not get to many votes for that here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts