AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my LCD for a few months now and never really messed with it because it looked good out of the box. Just the other night I started messing with the menu to change dynmaic, standard and movie modes. The problem I'm having is for instance in Dynamic mode whrere the contrast is set to 100 if i lower it the picture goes blue, pink, green and purple as I continue to lower it. I can only watch it at 100. All modes have to have contrast set to be set to 100 otherwise the have one of the blue, pink, green, or purple hue to them. Anyone know why this is happening and how to fix this?

thank you

·
Registered
1,962 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID-10T Error /forum/post/12936054

I have had my LCD for a few months now and never really messed with it because it looked good out of the box. Just the other night I started messing with the menu to change dynmaic, standard and movie modes. The problem I'm having is for instance in Dynamic mode whrere the contrast is set to 100 if i lower it the picture goes blue, pink, green and purple as I continue to lower it. I can only watch it at 100. All modes have to have contrast set to be set to 100 otherwise the have one of the blue, pink, green, or purple hue to them. Anyone know why this is happening and how to fix this?

thank you
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...47465&page=553

1 - 2 of 2 Posts