AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who has the best price on the Samsung 165 hdtv receiver with firewire?

I work at Best Buy and we don't have it available for sale yet.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
I've seen it go for between $549-$699. I got mine for $625 from an authorized e-tailer. I'll pay a little more to get good customer service. Speaking of which...:D

So, you work at BB? Glad to see you visiting the forum. Send some of your co-workers here also because they could and will learn A LOT that would assist them and their customers with HD-related purchases. A lot of misinformation gets spread around from BB and CC salespeople that leads to mass confusion. It'd be great if you could help spearhead an information campaign in your neck of the woods. (Where are you located by the way?) It's not a knock on you, so please don't take offense to what I wrote, I'm just trying to be helpful. People would really appreciate the effort.

Does BB plan to carry the 165 at some point? I know they sell the Samsung 160 and 151 at the BB near me and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why they didn't offer the 165.

Welcome to the forum. As the main page says, enjoy your time here. :)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I got mine for $499. I hope this isn't against forum rules.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Could you please post where you got it for that price

thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
$499 was a pre-order price. People ordered the T165 in July or August and waited for 3 months. I know a store that will sell the T165 for $529 plus shipping(they have T165 in stock last week). The challenge is whether a vendor has T165 in stock or not. Stores with T165 in stock usually sell it for $599 or higher.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.