AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just bought a Samsung 51d6500 plasma and it don't auto switch to 3d mode when I change to a 3d channel I have to manualy switch to sbs mode.but my LG 43pw350 3d does it on its own i tryed the LG on the hddvr and just a regular HD box in the bedroom it auto switches on both could not having a 1.4hdmi cable have any thing to do with it any help would be great

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
So would punctuation.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve S /forum/post/20960756

So would punctuation.

All I wanted was a little help. With my new Tv.

Not a smart ass answer about punctuation. I thought It's a forum

To help people. Not to criticize about proper punctuation !

·
Registered
5,307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by siko8 /forum/post/20961400

All I wanted was a little help. With my new Tv.

Not a smart ass answer about punctuation. I thought It's a forum

To help people. Not to criticize about proper punctuation !

It's a lot easier to help if you write a coherent post in the first place, which involves using punctuation and capitalization in the right places instead of a jumble of words piled on top of each other. This is a forum for helping but if you post as if you're text messaging it's hard to undersand your question.

I think what you're trying to ask is if your problem might be solved if you use HDMI 1.4 cable between your dvr and your set. Since 1.4 is required for 3D I think it would be the first thing to try. Some DirecTV boxes didn't play nicely with all 3D tvs initially so you might also need to see if your DirecTV box and Samsung tv have the latest firmware updates. Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts