AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the Samsung 46" B750 and have noticed ghosting when watching blu-ray movies..even when scenes are not "fast action". I remember seeing the Z5100 on display and didn't notice any ghosting while it was playing a blu ray movie but went with the Samsung due to recommendations on here as well as how high CNET had rated the set...with the Samsung and the two sony's currently being about the same price range should I take a look at one of the sony's to replace my samsung, and if so which one? I'm hoping that it's just a problem with my set because I really like the look of the B750 but if I have to go elsewhere for a more clean picture then I will do that. I am running the Samsung 3600 Blu Ray player straight to the tv via HDMI...anyone's help would be greatly appreciated...thank you

·
Registered
584 Posts
I would first try to exchange for another B750, or go to Best Buy and ask them to run your BD movie on another B750 to see if that unit does the same as yours. If so... get one of the Sonys; if not, exchange for another B750. (Hope you bought from a brick and mortar)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i got it from best buy, so im still within the 30 days...what's weird is that I'm only starting to really notice it now on certain blu rays...i even noticed it a bit on ratatouille...so i feel as though something isn't right

1 - 4 of 4 Posts