AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Model: LN46A650A1FXZA

So I bought my TV about 6 months ago and a yellow line 1 pixel wide has appeared that runs from the top to bottom of the TV. Samsung will not offer me a warranty repair or exchange because I lost my receipt. All I am looking for is someone that can e-mail me a high res scan of their receipt and I can photoshop my serial and model number. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
6,908 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYLUMx /forum/post/18201869

Samsung will not offer me a warranty repair or exchange because I lost my receipt.
Why don't you contact the store you bought the TV from and get a duplicate receipt instead of committing fraud?!?!?!

·
Registered
4,696 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavu /forum/post/18201957

Why don't you contact the store you bought the TV from and get a duplicate receipt instead of committing fraud?!?!?!

Any Samsung authorized reseller should have record of your purchase.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
Exactly! We're not here to help you commit fraud just because you chose not to keep the paperwork (receipt). I have purchased 4 TVs in the last 7 years and still have receipts for all of them. Heck, if I looked hard enough, I could probably also find the one for my 1989 20" Mitsubishi.

I'm guessing you obviously also didn't register your purchase on-line when you bought the TV which would have given you a 15-month warranty rather than a 12-month one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts