AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to wait until July to purchase my 64F8500. Now that the H7000 is DOA, do we think the prices are going to continue to go up?

·
Premium Member
18,313 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcmail  /t/1523191/samsung-64f8500-price-increases-expected/0_60#post_24500174

I was going to wait until July to purchase my 64F8500. Now that the H7000 is DOA, do we think the prices are going to continue to go up?

There's no way to know if Samsung or their retailers will raise the price, and there's no way to know if Samsung will even continue making the F8500 through July or not. It's all a moving target at this time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Call Chris at Cleveland Plasma, www.clevelandplasma.com or www.clevelandav.com . He has the best price you can get on this TV right now. I was going to order through him but a Paul'sTV 20% off coupon code surfaced on Sunday. That coupon code is now dead. I saved $620 over Samsung's price through Paul'sTV.

I suspect Samsung will continue to raise the price. They dropped all their free promotions (free wireless speaker system, free galaxy note tablet, etc) and raised the price $100 last month.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters  /t/1523191/samsung-64f8500-price-increases-expected#post_24500308

There's no way to know if Samsung or their retailers will raise the price, and there's no way to know if Samsung will even continue making the F8500 through July or not. It's all a moving target at this time.

chances are the price will remain the same.

then when they go on clearance they may even drop more, then go up a lot as the supply goes down just like the Panasonic.

I will update this thread later this summer to see if my prediction turns out.

i'm sure glad to get in on the Tiger Direct Price Mistake for the PN60F8500

1 - 4 of 4 Posts