AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tested out the Samsung 52inch LCD a750 today with my Xbox 360 and could notice some input lag when playing N+. I set game mode to ON and that seemed to make it better but I'm not sure it was perfect. I was wondering if there was a way to adjust the refresh rate down to 30hz on that tv or some other settings that would eliminate the input lag all together, especially if I'm playing a game that's only 30fps?

Thanks for your time,

Bryan

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldyum /forum/post/14276847

I tested out the Samsung 52inch LCD a750 today with my Xbox 360 and could notice some input lag when playing N+. I set game mode to ON and that seemed to make it better but I'm not sure it was perfect. I was wondering if there was a way to adjust the refresh rate down to 30hz on that tv or some other settings that would eliminate the input lag all together, especially if I'm playing a game that's only 30fps?

Thanks for your time,

Bryan

Using VGA input eliminates it altogether.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfer /forum/post/14277195

Using VGA input eliminates it altogether.

Before I go and buy this I've read that VGA can affect the video quality, as some of the colors may get washed out. Is this so? Did you have this same issue on this tv and you used VGA to fix it?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldyum /forum/post/14277889

Before I go and buy this I've read that VGA can affect the video quality, as some of the colors may get washed out. Is this so? Did you have this same issue on this tv and you used VGA to fix it?

Thanks again.

Using VGA greys out the option for dialing in the contrast & the color/tint options.

Nothing that is a bother to the picture quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts