AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this deal for a samsung through a co worker. I have the PN50C7000 and the 3d has great quality, of course it has the obvious ghosting issues that I've seen with all active glasses and ir emitters. Too bad I haven't found a decent solution for home viewing with passive glasses. The ghosting I see is always when there is a negative parallax that is grater than say 26 pixels.

Here's the deal

US Appliance has 58" Samsung PN58C8000 1080p 600Hz 3D Plasma HDTV + Samsung BD-C5900 3D HD Blu-ray Disc Player + Samsung Shrek 3D Starter Kit $1999 when you follow the instructions below.

Shipping is free. Thanks iconian Add 58" Samsung PN58C8000 to cart Add Samsung BD-C5900 to cart Optional Upgrade: Samsung BD-C6800 3D HD WiFi Blu-ray Disc Player +$21 Add Samsung Shrek 3D Starter Kit to cart Proceed to checkout Enter full contact info (name, address, phone number, zip). Apply $50 off code SDFIFTY Total should be $1999 with free shipping

Enjoy

·
Registered
5,971 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 3D /forum/post/19543824

I found this deal for a samsung through a co worker. I have the PN50C7000 and the 3d has great quality, of course it has the obvious ghosting issues that I've seen with all active glasses and ir emitters. Too bad I haven't found a decent solution for home viewing with passive glasses. The ghosting I see is always when there is a negative parallax that is grater than say 26 pixels. ...

The ghosting isn't the glasses. The Samsung TVs are known for ghosting.

I have no problem with ghosting on my 65" Mitsubishi TV.

You can get one for $799- $1699 depending on model at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Mitsubishi-WD-.../dp/B003HIPKR0

1 - 2 of 2 Posts